Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Happy New Year! - Patch.com

Another year older and a new year will begin! I would take my children to school everyday, when I would take them after summer break to their next grade level is when it would hit me.....they're getting older..........their Birthday's didn't effect me this way, it was ALWAYS the next year of school....So, the New Year is upon us and what will you do, another year older, coo-coo-ca-choo!


While so many will have New Years Resolutions for whatever they may be, to take them on slowly is the best way to be. This way your resolutions become a habit, if it's being kinder, eating healthier, trying harder, etc. Make them a reality by doing them slowly, daily and intentionally.

It's all about balance! Don't take the fun out of your day. Whatever your creative gene is, use it, don't lose it! It's great therapy, it's helps with your mindset, your attitude and gets you in balance.

Make each minute count! I know for me at times I feel like the day is lasting forever, and yet the years seem to fly on by? Something I've been doing this past year when I'm overwhelmed or avoiding a task that needs to be done, I find my 'happy place', be it painting, drawing, writing or writing in my journal, I choose one to do to keep my mind occupied in a good place so that I can go into the next minute, next hour, next week or next year feeling at peace and balanced.

Don't worry, BE HAPPY! Don't put so much pressure on yourself and try to get everything accomplished right away, take it one day at a time, one minute, one week, one month, one year and before you know it another New Year will appear! Happy New Year.

My name is Joni Downey, I'm the creator of the Characters of Character. We are a registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization located in Illinois and moving to Tennessee. Our goal is to provide workshops, classes and lessons to teach children and families our vital core values through literacy, art and communications. This is the website

These are our Characters of Character:

Behavior Bear, Do'er Duck, Friendship Frog, Healthy Hippo, Manners Monkey, Respectful Rabbit, Responsible Rabbit, Self-Esteem Elephant and Warm-Hearted Warlus. We can't wait to meet ya'll in Tennessee!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"Happy" - Google News
December 28, 2019 at 07:29PM
https://ift.tt/2ssicut

Happy New Year! - Patch.com
"Happy" - Google News
https://ift.tt/2VPek0I
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update

No comments:

Post a Comment